premium soy wax blend / double cotton wick
14 oz (397g) / approx. 50 hour burn time
Our candles are safe to use in your home but, as with any candle, we all need to abide by safety instructions. These are small fires after all :) Here are the Cliffsnotes:
- Trim your wicks to 1/4 inch before each burn.
- Burn until you reach a full melt pool (especially important for first lighting- approx. 2 hours needed).
- Never burn for more than 4 hours.
- Do not burn in a draft or around flammable objects.
- Do not leave it unattended or in the reach of children or pets.
- Do not touch the glass on a burning or recently extinguished candle (the glass is hot!)
- Stop using your candle when 1/4 - 1/2 inch of wax remains.